Labor and Employment
Our labor and employment law practice is recognized for strategic thinking and problem solving. We represent individuals and prominent regional/national clients. We serve numerous public-sector clients and nonprofit organizations in addition to businesses in the private sector. We provide a comprehensive range of employment law services to our clients.
- Building Relationships, Preventing Problems
- Employment Law Advice and Counseling
- Employment Litigation
- Traditional Union and Collective Bargaining Matters
- Wage and Hour Compliance Issues
- Training and Preventative Programs
- Discrimination and Disability Concerns
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
Health Care Employers face special employment law challenges. We understand the relationship between employment laws and the vast array of state and federal regulations affecting the health care profession.
When personal employment matters are at stake. We listen closely and provide expert counsel. When you aim to save your job or fight for your rights put us in your corner if you want a strong and effective advocate.